Coaching, in its simplest form, is the art and science of helping people get more out of themselves and their lives than they can do on their own.
It's a force multiplier - a catalyst that sparks a dynamic reaction in people and systems without getting consumed in the process.
I help you bring out the best in yourself in all areas of your life. Together, we cut through the noise, clutter and chatter that has become everyday modern life.
My clients report improved and increased:
• Results & Performance
• Income & Sales
• Peace of Mind
• Creativity & Imagination
My coaching is distinct from many coaches in the following ways:
• I coach the person, not the problem. We start with you have everything you need. You don’t need fixing. We fine tune and bring into focus who you are, what’s important to you, and your priorities, in work and life. With clarity and confidence, you take on what you do best, and identify the resources that will best serve you in other areas of your business.
• I slow you down. In todays’ world, we are always chasing after the next shiny object that shows up to grab our attention and the inclination is to do more, think more, and go faster. Slowing down allows one to reset oneself and see what is actually most important at the moment.
• I help you reorient your perspective and viewpoint. Humans have been trained to learn from their past experiences to create the future. We use past practices, strategies, and beliefs that have worked before without challenging their veracity in the PRESENT. I support you looking forward to create your future and have your vision inform your choices.
• My coaching is organic, not prescriptive. This is not about answers as much as it is about questions that may not have been asked. Questions challenge the status quo and inspire curiosity and new ideas. There are no 5 step programs here.
• My job is to facilitate insights that have YOU see something newly or something new. When you see something on your own, it’s yours forever.
While insights occur in our coaching sessions, transformation happens in the implantation of those insight in real time between sessions. Homework and projects are assigned to make this happen. Professional athletes, musicians, actors, and other performers and professionals use coaches to be their best. Why not YOU?